Standard UK delivery is 3 - 5 working days. Large & Fragile deliveries are up to 7-14 working days. Overseas deliveries can vary but should be no longer than 14 working days. If your expected delivery date has passed and you are still without your delivery then please contact the customer services team immediately. We are unable to investigate any parcels after 28 working days.
- Please note: we do not offer a free returns service. To return an item, please arrange a return with your local post office or contact our customer service team.
- All Items must be checked upon receipt of delivery. If there are any breakages, defects or discrepancies you must notify us within 24 hours. We are unable to replace or refund any items if we are not notified within this time.
- Items must be returned in their original, unused condition. Items not returned in their original packaging will not be refunded.
- You are responsible for packaging the return appropriately. Any items which arrive back broken due to insufficient packaging will not be refunded.
- The direct cost of returning the goods is your responsibility unless otherwise agreed in writing. We are unable to refund you for your postage costs.
- When posting your item back, you must obtain proof of postage for your return. We are not responsible for items lost or damaged in transit.
- Please note the collection service is only available for UK mainland customers.
- For items listed in our Large/ Fragile item delivery service our collection fee is £35 and can take up to 7-14 working days to arrange, depending on your location within the UK mainland.
- Refunds will be processed when the request to return is made within 14 days from the receipt of delivery.
- A credit note will be issued if the request to return is made after 14 days from receipt of delivery.
- All returns must be received by YardArt within 30 days from receipt of delivery to qualify for a refund. Credit notes will not be issued after 90 days from receipt of delivery.
- Personalised, bespoke, made to order items are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- We do not accept exchanges.
Please note that personalised items or bespoke products are exempt from our standard returns policy. As these products are personalised to your specification, we are unable to accept returns unless the product is faulty or the personalisation does not match your original request. Please check and double check your personalising request to avoid any errors.
Any changes to personalising need to be requested within 1 hour of ordering ideally by calling our customer service team.
- Please email our customer service CONTACT email@example.com, within 24hrs of receipt of delivery. When emailing please include a photograph of the damaged/faulty item. We will then be able to discuss a replacement, repair or a refund for you.
- Please DO NOT return damaged or faulty goods without contacting us first. We are unable to refund any postage costs incurred if you return damaged items without contacting us.
- Please note you if we have partialy refunded you for a damaged item this voids your returns policy.
- This policy applies only to items purchased online via our website.
- If your item occurs a fault after this time our policy is to replace the item. If we no longer stock the item we will provide you with a credit note for the full value of the item.
- If you have purchased an item in-person during a warehouse or seconds sale then please refer to our Warehouse and Seconds Sale Returns Policy, further down on this page.
OTHER IMPORTANT RETURNS INFORMATION
- You will need to cover any import duties that may arise when returning items from another country.
- We cannot be responsible for interest charges made by your credit card company whilst waiting for returns to be refunded to your card.
- All orders (including overseas orders) will be refunded in Sterling, within 48 hours of receipt of your return. Refunds may take up to 5 days to clear in your account. YardArtUK cannot be held responsible for any fluctuations in exchange rates and consequent loss of currency as a result. We would ask our customers to consider this before placing any overseas orders.
CANCELLATION OF ORDER
CANCEL OF BESPOKE ORDERS (WHERE ARTWORK HAS BEEN DONE AND CHANGES MADE TO A CUSTOMERS SPECIFICATION).
A charge of £50 will be incurred.
If you aren't totally satisfied with your purchase, you can return it in its original condition within 14 days for a full refund (excluding original delivery fees).
Purchases made from 1st November 2020 are eligible to be returned by 31st January 2021.
Terms and conditions apply, please visit here for full details.
Sending your item(s) back to us.
We do not offer a free returns service but we do have a few options to help you with your return.
- RETURN BY POST
If your item is small enough to take to the post office, please fill in and include your Returns Form and post back your item(s) to our return address:
YardArtUK, Little Hallingbury Place, Wrights Green Lane, Essex, CM22 7RE
Please note: You will be responsible for covering the postage costs for your return.
- LARGE AND FRAGILE ITEM COLLECTION
For items listed in our Large/Fragile item delivery service, our collection fee is £35.00 and can take up to 7-14 working days to arrange depending on your location within the UK mainland. Please contact our lovely customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange a collection for you.
Don't forget to fill in and include your Returns Form (download above).